Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A New Look...and a strawberry bathing suit



Welcome to my refreshed format! For some time, my 'to do' list has included a few changes to the blog. But between being low on time (at night, when babies are sound asleep) and the know-how to make the updates, it has taken quite a while to cross this one off.

Thankfully, the 'know-how' part is something I don't have to worry much about as Shari from Little Blue Deer helps me. This is the second time she's helped me with format and design updates. I can't say enough great things about her. She is wonderful to work with -  so accommodating, patient and of course, very knowledgeable about all the technical aspects that elude me.

A few things left to do...an updated photo of Hubby and I being the primary one. Unfortunately, photos of us are few and far between.

Thank you Shari!

The photo is of limelight hydrangeas and strawberries...a strawberry bathing suit that is!



No comments:

Post a Comment