Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Profile Picture(s)

Some of you might have seen my pictures that were tagged on Facebook about a week ago.  Yeap, I had a photo shoot for my profile picture. 

It will be almost 4 years (that long, already?!) since I have started blogging and I have not changed my profile picture in a very LONG LONG time.  In those 4 years, I have definitely been aging, and didn't want to have a huge gap between the profile picture and the real me when I meet my blogging friends in person.

My friend, Ai, started a photography business a while ago, and she took my pictures this time.  She did such an awesome job for me that I had a hard time choosing just one picture for my profile.  I replaced my profile picture with one of them, but I am still trying to decide.

I will share them with you, any votes?








Her photography business is still fairly new, and photo sessions are generously priced.  If you live around the Utah county area, and are interested in more information, go to her site here.

Thanks Ai for the fun photo session and awesome pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment