Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Love / Shabby Apple Skirt

I am scheduled to go in to get a procedure done this Thursday. Having and trying to recover from the angiogram and to have another procedure so soon seems like a lot. Honestly I am not enjoying the craziness at all.

But you know, life is not always bitter, there is sugar sprinkled in so it will be bearable even in the difficult times too. :) If you are wondering what I meant, check out the gorgeous skirt below...


I received a skirt from Shabby Apple just before the angiogram. I was planning to do a review post right after I get better but it was taking me such a long time to recover and couldn't do anything for a while that I decided to have a little fun before the next procedure. Head over to my sponsors' page to read more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment