Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Link Party No. 70!

Ok, I am NOT going in to get the procedure this Thursday :(
The hospital called us yesterday and told us that there was a miscommunication and they can’t get me in this week. Well they can’t get me in for another 2 weeks!

I didn't want to get the procedure, but part of me just wants to do it so I can get better soon...

I am just hoping that my condition will at least stay the same and not get worse.

Meanwhile, I am going to take it easy, and enjoy some sewing here and there. :)

So, I decided to do a Link party this week. I am sorry that I had to take a break from the link party for two weeks. I hope you have some things to share with us!

OK, go ahead and link up, enjoy everyone’s creations. I will!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment