Saturday, October 15, 2011

Link Love No. 71!

I don't know what it is with me, but lately I have been sewing like I am possessed. I am taking it easy, but if I have any time left, I will be sewing.

I am slowly recovering from the angiogram, and I guess subconsciously I want to squeeze in as much as sewing time as possible before having another procedure.

The thing is, I am enjoying sewing so much so that I keep forgetting to take pictures of the process for my tutorials. I am sewing to sew. I will share the finished pictures later (probably after I get better from the next procedure).

Link Love No. 71 had lots of fall decorations and goodies; have you all visited them?

Ok, here are the link loves for this week.

I can't believe Christmas is only a couple months away... around this time I am always thinking about what to do for Christmas gifts for my girlfriends. I was thinking about making coin purses like this one... Originate and Renovate, used a pattern from Amy Butler's book and made such a pretty coin purse. Looking at her pictures made me wanna make this coin purse even more!


Have you ever wondered how to make rock candy? I have! Glue Sticks solved the mystery for me and shared how to make rock candy. What a fun project to do with kids! Thank you for sharing.


I am not big into Halloween decorations, but I fell in LOVE with this crow garland shared by Homework. What do I love about this garland? I love her use of colors, the circles, and the crows add a "Halloweenish" feel without being over powering.

I would love to have it on my mantle.


Another fun Halloween decoration that caught my eye was shared by Just Peachy. What? Did I mention FREE printables? Yes, isn't she so nice? She has more printables on her blog, but these are my favorites!


I AM IN LOVE! Restore Interiors shared her beautiful and unique letters with us. I hopped over to her blog, and saw many beautiful things that totally speak to me. :)


Thank you all for sharing your creations. Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment