Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Great Finds Part 2

Are you all so anxious to find out what else I found at a thrift store? I am so excited to share what I found and their small transformations!

The first item is this...


Display Rack! This is another item that my husband said, "What the... They really sell everything". I have been wanting one of these for my work space for a while. All I can say is "Ask and you shall receive." Oh, just incase you are wondering how much I paid for this, it was $5.

I pulled out some of my fat quaters and played "display".



The next item... I found two separate items and transformed them to one.



I found this gold metal candle holder($1.99), and this beautiful glass($.99). With a little imagination and spray paint, two unwanted items became this...


I love it. Now I have a beautiful candle holder, I might start planning to do a "Romantic Valentine's Dinner for Two". We don't have to go out, I could put the kiddies to bed at 6:00. Hehehehe... Although, for some reason when I try to be romantic and seductive I always end up doing something silly. It becomes a love COMEDY! So, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment