Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Link Party No. 45

One of my favorite things to do is go on a lunch date with my husband. We went to a Thai restaurant, it was very good. Then, just like any other Asian type of restaurant, they gave us fortune cookies.

Here is the one I got...


Wow, really? That would be super fun if what's on the paper is true. But, wait a minute that means I am not working hard enough as is?! I thought I was, but I guess not... :)

I wonder if the fortune cookie knows something I don't. (I know it's silly, but my anticipation is humongous right now!)

Anyhow, it is time for the link party, share your creative juice with us everyone!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party successful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment