Saturday, March 5, 2011

Link Love No 44!

If you missed the post I did for Once Upon a Thread at No Big Dill, please head over to see what I came up with "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book. This fun event will continue until the end of this month.


This week's link party had 214 links! That was a lot of links to go through, but I really enjoyed them! Thank you for your participations!

Here are this week’s link love...

Sandy's Space shared a perpetual calendar. Her use and combinations of design and colors are impressive!


When I first saw the pictures of colorful balls, I thought, ok... I didn't know what to expect. Then, I saw the process and the finished cookies, I was so excited! I know I am going to do with my kids soon! Go visit Can't Stop Making Things to see what she did. :)


This unique Anthro inspired necklace is shared by yellow Black Bird. Her step by step tutorial is so easy to follow.
What color would you like to make?


I am not a big fan of St Patrick’s day as far as decorations and stuff, but this t-shirt shared by I Candy Handmade is just so cute!


My mom told me not to play with food growing up...but I think I am going to soon. Come on, ilene! shared conversation marshmallows with us, I think this is so fun and sweet.(literally...) I want to do this before the weather gets too warm.



Fun stuff aren't they? Thank you for your participation, have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment