Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hubby and Lucy


Photo #1

I told Hubby and Lucy to put their best sweaters on and meet me on the porch.


Photo #2

As long as Hubby kept scratching Lucy's back, she agreed to play along.



The moment he stopped, she'd give him this look.


Photo #3

Hubby was very patient with me. I told him I wanted to take his and Lucy's picture for my blog. He said he didn't think that was such a good idea but I insisted since I talk about them so much. Always in the nicest way of course.

Photo #4

Look, they're both smiling at the same time!

Now which photo should I use in my blog margin to represent them best? Photo 1,2,3 or 4?



Hubby thought I should be in a photo, so here's our first attempt.



And our second. I like his facial expression in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment