Saturday, June 5, 2010

Link Love #10!

Hmmm... sometimes life throws curve balls. Something happend a little over a week ago, and I have been thinking about a lot of things. I hope I can talk about this with you all someday and laugh.

Still though, many things kept me happy, and the link party is one of them! I really had a hard time choosing my "favorite picks", because there are so many nice projects!

Well, I have to do what I have to do... Here are my picks for this week.

I know it is summer, but I loove this sweater by The Path Less Traveled Market. I wish I could knit like her.


Looking at her custom order wedding cakes made me wanna get married all over again!(of course to the same man :) ). Aren't they so pretty?


(406) OLIVIA shared Bamboo Framed Mirror Makeover. It is amazing to see what a little paint can do to an outdated item. I love the yellow roses in front of the mirror, it accentuates the white of the frame.


I want you to check out these "Kickin' it old school with name patches" by I am Momma hear me roar. I wish I did this to my boys' jackets when they were much younger. Simple idea, yet very very cute!


Paper Princess Chronicles shared her Magnetic Attractions. I love how they look; classy and new at the same time.


This awesome pack and go Nap mat was made by Mint & Clandy Create. It looks very stylish, comfortable, and functional. This will be perfect for the kids sleepovers, going on a picnic or to the beach! Great job!


Oh, you ladies never cease to amaze me. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment