Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Link Party No. 52!

I wrote a post about my motto this year; "keep calm and move on". Along with that, I have another one I have been trying to live by; "Learn new things".
It doesn't matter what it is, new recipe, new tricks in sewing and quilting, AND, the most challenging one for me is to learn new technology.

I have been using the same camera for about eight years, and I felt that it has been limiting me. I have been saving up to buy a new and better camera for a while. Not just for my blogging, I wanted to take better pictures of my never sit still kiddos. They are always on the go, and most of the time, those are the times I can capture their personalities and the precious moments.

I bought the new camera just before the earthquake and with all that was happening I didn't have time to really study and play with it. Last week I finally started using it here and there. I still feel comfortable with my old one, but I figured I have to start somewhere.
Meet my new Nikon D3100.


It is not the top notch camera, but for me it is a HUGE jump. I still don't know what I am doing, but I am slowly learning. I hope I will be a pro in a few months and post better pictures to share with you.

That is my ongoing project that I am sharing with you this link party. :)

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Ok, it is your turn to share your project with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment