Monday, May 3, 2010

New Hair Accessories

Thank you all for leaving comments on the "What made you happy lately" post. I really enjoyed reading them. Your comments made me happy! I actually needed them last week.

Two days after my husband got back from Norway, my body decided to crash. I started having fevers (it lasted for four days, so I had to cancel the procedure I was scheduled for), I had side effects from the medicine I was taking for that, so I started taking different medicine. Since then, I have developed massive headaches... I still did things around the house, but it was a rough week for me.

However, that didn't stop me from sewing and crafting. I didn't do anything major, but I was making some new hair clips and brooches. I will share some of them...

This is one of my favorites. On the back, it has a hair clip and pin. I love things that have multiple uses!


I made this for my little girl, who is going to start kindergarden this fall. I thought, it would look nice with her uniform. Guess where I got this ribbon from... It was a handle on a paper bag from GAP. I loved the color combination so much that I had to use it for something.


I was playing with this ribbon, and came up with this. Totally random.


This is one of my favorites; I love how the flowers look so round and full!


The last one, that I LOVE... is a little different than my usual color scheme. Don't you think these colors are so yummy?


I also, started working on a tutorial, If you liked the Ruffle shirt tutorial, you might like this one as well... hopefully, I can share it with you all at the end of this week.

I am planning to do a link party this Wednesday! So, make sure to come back and link up. It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment