Sunday, July 15, 2012

Home from EVO and Lowe's Designer's Challenge

Hi everyone, I am back from EVO. Some people asked me what EVO is... Basically, it is a social media conference. I have never been to any type of conference before, but it was a great experience. There were somethings that I wish were different, but over all, I learned a lot, and met and mingled with many great people.

I don't have a whole lot of pictures, but I will post them in a separate post. One of the activities I attended was a hands on activity by Lowe's. It was Lowe's "Designer's Challenge". It was a totally new experience for me. Near the end, we were a bit stressed out, but it was a lot's of fun!


At 9 a.m. ET on Friday, July 20 the THREE TEAMS with the most LIKES will win Lowe’s Gift Cards!! Each member of the winning team will receive a $100 gift card, second place will win $50 cards and third will receive $25 gift cards.

Please help our team win the challenge by going to Facebook and "like" our project!

Little rant: There were some people left mean comments on Facebook about our project. Fortunately I haven't really dealt with negative comments before, this was a bit surprising for me. Seriously, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" doesn't apply anymore? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment