Friday, February 3, 2012

Hershey's Pom-Pom Pillow

It is February already, if I were to send you lovely friends a card, it might be something like this... hehehe ;)


Well, also, I want to share a little Valentine decoration tutorial that I did.


This project is super simple and quick, I whipped this one up in 30 minute start to finish. I found this little girl's t-shirt at a thrift store last summer for a dollar...


I don't go over board to decorate my house for every occasion, but I enjoy doing some. I thought it would be fun to have a Hershey's pillow. I don't expect that everyone has the same t-shirt, but if you have any t-shirts with fun and interesting prints this should work. :)

{How to}

1. Cut the t-shirt. I am not even going to write the measurements, because every shirt is different. Just cut the shirt according to where you want the print when you make that into a pillow, and decide on the measurements.


2. Lay the t-shirt fabric right sides together with pom-poms.


3. Secure them with pins all around.


4. leaving a 3"opening, sew around it using 1/4" seam. Using the zipper foot makes it easier.


5. Snip the corners for a clean finish.


6. Turn the fabric inside out and stuff. Slip stich closed.


It is time for you to enjoy the pillow!


Easy peasy huh? For some reason my kids got a kick out of the pillow and love it.

Whatever you do for this season, I wish you will share & feel lots of love and be happy (and eat some chocolate):)

No comments:

Post a Comment