Friday, April 1, 2011

Hop Hop Bunny ~Super Easy Easter Decoration~

I am a girl with many faces. Mom, wife, friend, cook, seamstress, chauffeur, teacher, clown, and so on...since last night, I have been a nurse.

My husband and Michael got sick. Michael got hit especially HARD (I will not go into details, but just imagine pretty much all the flu symptoms times 10). I slept a little, and had to take the kids to school in the morning, I bet I looked like a used rug.

Several hours earlier, I had no idea what was coming my way. I was happily making this, and it only took me 5 minutes... do you wanna know how I did it? :) (this is not smile, it is a grin)


I found this at the dollar section at Target.


I just simply peel them away, threaded them and I had a pretty Easter banner.


I am thinking that maybe I could make a poster...


Or make simple cards to accompany Easter treats to give away.


80 notes in each pad, there are a whole lot of possibilities for a dollar, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment