Thursday, November 4, 2010

Multi-Purpose Necklace Set


I have been inspired by the beautiful fall colors lately. Usually, I love white, ivory pearls, but I have decided go for a slightly darker pearl paired up with a copper chain to make my necklace. Also, I love things that are versatile (well... sometimes I am so indecisive; I like to keep my options open). Then, I came up with this multi-purpose necklace.


There are three parts. The main necklace: large pearls with copper chain, smaller pearl necklace: that can be used as a choker, but also, it can attach to the main necklace. Then, the corsage; this can be used by itself, or attached to the necklaces.

The main necklace...


Pearl attached to main necklace...



Corsage...

All the parts put together...


Also, I wanted to make sure that the necklace will go with black...thanks to my loving husband, we did a fun photo shoot one afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment