Thursday, August 5, 2010

Liberty of London


Some of you may know that there were pretty items by Liberty of London at Target a while ago... old news? No, not to me, I was especially eyeing the fabric items, such as scarfs, evening wear and men's trunks(?!). They finally came down on the prices and I bought several items.

I have been such a big fan of Liberty for a long long time, ever since I can remember. Where I lived in Japan, there was a fabric store that specialized in high quality import fabrics and such. I would save up my allowance and buy fat quarters and sewing books made by Liberty. Yeah, I haven't changed much when it comes to the love of fabrics and sewing.

I couldn't decide what I was going to do with those fabrics, but a couple days ago, I finally cut into them. Ahhhhh! For many of my sewing projects, if I don't have patterns, I will make up my own thing as I go along. For me that is the fun of it.

I am going to make several different items out of them, and share the pictures with you all. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment